Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Labor Day Whites

I'm a rebel.  Or at least I would like to believe I am.  You know a mix of Beyonce' on the run with a sprinkle of James Dean's sister (if he had a famous one).  So that is why we are going to say this post of a white dress is going up weeks after Labor Day.  Yes, because that is what rebels do.  Break all the rules.  I. AM. A. REBEL.  Ok ok so maybe I'm a good girl who wishes she could be bad but give me a break okay we all can dream.  Anywho the deets on my outfit.  For Labor Day I decided to pull out my white dress.  If you are anything like me you will buy white but for the fear of total destruction of the outfit you will NEVER wear it.  When I wear white I leave the house looking as if I stepped out of a Clorox commercial.  4 minutes later I probably started a relationship with a stain that I somehow have no idea how we became acquainted!  I braved the elements and managed to survive with one minor stain before the end of the day.  

The dress comes from Express which I have owned for awhile.  The gladiator sandals are Michael Kors.  I love that they have a slight wedge with straps that stop at my ankle.  I figured if we were wearing pieces that never get too much wear some friends should come along - so out came the Louis Vuitton Damier print Speedy bag.  I'm trying to live with the notion that nice things should be worn as nothing last forever.  I haven't reached that level in my rebel coursework yet but hopefully I will graduate one day.

xoxo,
Kewain






Dress: Express //Bag: Louis Vuitton// Sandals: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment