Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cropped and Blue

Before the last days of summer hit here in NY I figured I should get my crop tops a last few spins before I store them for fall!!!  I paired this express white crop with a wide leg denim jeans and chunky cork strap heels from Express.  For a little oomph I threw on a black leather covered pyramid with gold chain.  I saw this piece as I was on my out of the store and turned around and stepped right back in line just to purchase it.  I definitely feel it was the right call.  The bag was just a plastic shell and I snagged the grey lined pouch from a Zara bag I have and threw it in to hold everything. It ended up being the perfect companion for the bag.










The look:
Jeans and Shoes: Express //Shades: Coach //Bag: H&M//Statement Necklace: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment