Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Sorry? I'm Not......

Hi Lovies!  It's a new week and I'm not sorry to say I hate Mondays.  Especially Monday when old man winter is still on our backs here in NY with no promise of a break soon.  Oh spring where art thou????

We are 2 months into the new year and this is usually when people start reflecting on how well (or not) they have been with their resolutions.  It may sound strange but this year I resolved to care less. Yes CARE LESS.  Hear me out - I'm a worrier.  It's in my nature.  I have tried to not worry but in the past years it has caused much stress and anxiety, to the point my mind just churns at night.  Friends, job, life decisions as soon as I get any quiet time it all rushes in like a typhoon and like all natural disasters leaves a trail of destruction in its wake.  I finally sat back and decided I don't care - those friends if they were real friends would not cause such anxiety.  The job is my job - not my life and companies let people go all the time.  It can not define my life.  And making the wrong decisions, that's a part of life.  You live and learn.  So exactly what is it that I am worried about?  Nothing in my control therefore I have to let it go.  People will hurt you.  Life will take you by surprise.  But for once I am not sorry for not caring....... I'll just tip toe past the worry in my Jordan's.

Tell me... Do your worries keep you awake at night?  How have you worked through them?







Im Not Sorry {old but love this one too} // Prada Shades // Jordan Flights



No comments:

Post a Comment