Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

So long to Summer

When I'm near a beach you can usually find my feet in the sand (which you will see in the pics ha!!!) unless it's raining and I have to spend my days inside ordering room service.  But as soon as the rain stops to the beach I go!!!  With all the rain on the trip I only got 2 days on the beach, only 1 with total sunshine.  So this will most likely (sadly, depressingly and begrudgingly) be the last post of summer wear since Fall temperatures has officially hit here in NY.  So lets go out with a bang!!!!!  3 swimsuits which all came from F21.  The cover up is from H&M and I had been waiting ALLL summer for a chance to wear it!  And finally the splurge in this post - a foil cutoff top from Zara paired with a Aztec print skirt since we were in Mexico.






Swimsuit Cover: H&M // Sandals: F21






Swimsuits : F21 // Body Chain: Ebay



Silver Tank : Zara // Skirt: F21 // Shoes: F21
  

No comments:

Post a Comment